Fluffy Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes | gf
I’ve been in a pancake mood lately. Maybe it’s my subconscious mind wanting foods that provide comfort or maybe it’s because the option to just order piping hot pancakes at the nearby diner is no longer an option. Whatever it is, I’m not mad about it.
The yogurt and baking powder in the batter contribute to the extra fluffiness of these pancakes. The recipe will yield 4-5 small yet mighty pancakes–feel free to double the ingredients for more pancakes and to get crazy with toppings!
Fluffy GF Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free flour all purpose
- 2 tbsp yogurt greek/plain/or flavored
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk or to desired consistency
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder).
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana with a fork and then combine to the bowl with dry ingredients. Mix in the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Heat up a pan on medium heat and drizzle with avocado or olive oil.
- Spoon the batter onto the pan and cook on both sides for about 2-3 minutes, until done.
- Repeat until batter is gone. Serve pancakes immediately with fresh blueberries, maple syrup and other desired toppings.